NTCL South West (Bristol)
What is Nursing Time Careers Live?
Nursing Times Careers Live South West (Bristol) took place on Saturday 22 April 2023. It was a one day free to attend nursing job fair and educational career conference.
The job fair allowed attendees time to network with colleagues and meet potential employers from a range of NHS and independent care settings.
Interactive presentations and panel sessions took place throughout the day at the conference. Attendees joined the sessions to gain insight into different nursing specialisations/careers and have questions answered by our expert panellists.
Join us in Bristol at the next event in 2024 to:
- Meet employers face-to-face: we've hand-picked employers from your region with live/current job opportunities
- Learn about career opportunities and development programmes in the region
- Be inspired by interactive panels introducing different nursing career pathways
- Explore the realities of placements, preceptorships and shaping your career path
- CV and personal statements writing and preparing for interviews
- Claim revalidation/CPD hours
- Win a host of prizes worth up to £500
- Network with your peers whilst enjoying a free lunch
You’ve focused on us, let us focus on you!
Career and development programmes in Bristol and the southwest.
Nurses placements and preceptorship.
Spotlight on tissue viability, perinatal mental health and school nursing.
Working on a Major Trauma Centre ward.
Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel
Saturday 22 April 2023
10am – 4pm
It’s an amazing event, with networking, speakers and job opportunities a plenty
A positive atmosphere....lots of very positive & wonderful nurses saying how great it was to work at their Trusts...what's not to like ?!
Informative, interesting event with a good range of employers both NHS and private